Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!
Back to Forum

Discuss OPT case

OPT case: Approved in 86 days (16 days more than average)  (Report this case)
User: hd2366 Nationality: Vietnam
Job Offer in Hand While Applying?:yesService Center:Potomac
Application Filed:16 Oct 2017Processing Type:regular
USCIS Received Date:18 Oct 2017RFE Received?:no
RFE Received Date:Reason for RFE:
RFE Replied Date:Application Status:approved
Approval/Denial Date:10 Jan 2018Card Ordered Date:
EAD Received:18 Jan 2018Total Processing Time:86 days
Days Elapsed:University:columbia
Case Added to Tracker: 08 Jan 2018 Last Updated: 18 Jan 2018
Notes: Filed 3 SR: - Denied first one - 2nd one: case already assigned to officer - 3rd one (post 75 days): case is under review by officer Approved 5 days after the third response from USCIS.
Watch this case
Users currently watching this case: brtyun13, hd2366, bassng, ginger9, schagar
9 Comments
 Posted by brtyun13 on 10 Jan 2018
Hi.When is your opt start date?
 Posted by hd2366 on 10 Jan 2018
I requested Jan 1st, idk what it is now
 Posted by bassng on 10 Jan 2018
How long did it take for them to respond to your E-requests?
 Posted by hd2366 on 10 Jan 2018
2 days! they email me, you have to specifically tell them to respond thru email, otherwise they will respond by mail, which takes a week.
 Posted by ginger9 on 18 Jan 2018
We got it approved on the same day. Have you received your EAD card?
 Posted by hd2366 on 18 Jan 2018
yes, I received it today, jan 18th. Good luck!
 Posted by ginger9 on 19 Jan 2018
Thanks for the response. I also got the EAD card on the same day
 Posted by schagar on 19 Jan 2018
hi, I have seen your notes that you attempted for 3 SR's. Did you raise them through call or online? I have raised one on 8th january and I called them today again. they are not accepting to raise another SR as it's been less than 15/30 days since my first SR. My application is pending since so long and I am concerned. Please reply
 Posted by hd2366 on 19 Jan 2018
I raised them all thru calls, did you tell them to respond by email when putting in the SR? Also, if you create an account with USCIS and put in your receipt number, you will see all the information related to your case like if it gets assigned to an officer or your SR has been completed. So sorry to hear that your case takes so long, hope you get it soon.