Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!
Back to Forum

Discuss I-140 case

I-140 case: Approved in 203 days (28 days more than average)  (Report this case)
User: soheil Nationality: Sweden
Applicant Type:primaryService Center:Texas
Category:EB2-NIWPriority Date:26 Jun 2017
Application Filed:22 Jun 2017USCIS Received Date:26 Jun 2017
USCIS Notice Date:02 Jul 2017USCIS Receipt Number:
I-140/485 Filing:non-concurrentProcessing Type:regular
RFE Received?:noRFE Received Date:
Reason for RFE:RFE Replied Date:
Application Status:approvedApproval/Denial Date:11 Jan 2018
Total Processing Time:203 daysMost Recent LUD:
Days Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker: 28 Jun 2017 Last Updated: 13 Jan 2018

View advanced green card reports
Watch this case
Users currently watching this case: zand, soheil, iladr
 Posted by zand on 14 Jul 2017
Hi Soheil, could you please share your credentials with us? I have a feeling me and you will be approved on the same date :)
 Posted by soheil on 18 Jul 2017
Hatman :-) PhD in medical science. 118 citations. 1 invented method used in 9 countries ww. 2 dep 3 ind letters. Applying from Sweden (IV processing). You'll have a dinner on me if we both get approved in 2017 ;-) let's keep fingers crossed.
 Posted by zand on 18 Jul 2017
Impressive; well done.

Now, Ok Soheil jan; it seems that you have not gone through the statistics as much as I have. I just made a thread to discuss this issue. Just take a look:

In summary more than 90% of NIW cases approved by TSC during the past month are approved in less than 4 month. (85% in 2 to 4 month and 5% even less than 2 month)

I really hope you keep your promise :) and invite me for dinner, esp if you live in Goteborg or Stockholm (I visit them often); because based on my statistics, it is almost certain that you receive the results before Nov 1st.
 Posted by soheil on 21 Jul 2017
Cheers. Well keep in touch when you come to Stockholm. Lookup my name and karolinska to find and message me (I suppose I shouldn't write my email here).

Anyway, let see when we get any decision. It's now out of our hand now :-)
 Posted by zand on 30 Aug 2017
Soheil; get ready for buying me dinner. My case was approved two days ago. I told you so, didn't I. Yours comes soon too. Check the uscis website more often :)
 Posted by soheil on 31 Aug 2017
Many congrats! I hope it does :-) If things goes this fast I may need to take the dinner offer to the US ;-)