close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: trackGC14 (14 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm trackGC14 (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 24 Dec 2014
I have been a member since 07 Apr 2014
I have added 14 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 09 Oct 2014
trackGC14's Immigration Cases
 
PERM case: Pending for 1523 days (1288 days more than average)   (3 comments)
User: trackGC14 Nationality: India
Priority Date:15 Nov 2013Category:EB3
Audit Received?:noAudit Received Date:
Reason for Audit:Audit Replied Date:
Application Status:pendingApproval/Denial Date:
Total Processing Time:Days Elapsed:1520 days
Case Added to Tracker: 10 Apr 2014 Last Updated: 24 Dec 2014
Notes:
trackGC14's Posts
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 09 Oct 2014
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Needed some suggestion - Hopefully this will help others too in this forum
I am one of sufferers of this company, whoose PERM has been in awaiting since 11 months now. I have approximately 20 months left in my H1B which I got this month. Earlier I was in L1B, so couldn't change my job. I am in a dilemma. I have been applying for jobs, but not getting any Full time opportunities, due to H1B or less time left in my H1B. There are two options as I can see from here, (as I want to stay in US for atleast 3-4 more years bcoz of personal reasons)

1. Take a job offer from IT Staffing companies like Kforce or Mastech. They are paying good and are willing to sponsor GC, but are these jobs stable. I am in a good position in CTS, is it worth taking all the hastle.

2. Wait for my PERM and I140 to get approved and then go for a job change.

Which one should I choose? I hope there are many helpful folks who have a very able advice and experience. In case there is any other choice that you think is good, please do let me know.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 02 Sep 2014
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Why do you want to convert from L1A to H1 when you have L1A which has 7 years of Work-ex in USA instead of 6 for H1? In case you are thinking of changing jobs post H1, then you will have too less a time left in your H1 which I would presume max 6 months post Oct 2015.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 26 Aug 2014
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

I think you need to stay in India for 1 year to file for a fresh H1B or L1. Else you won't be able to go beyond 1 year after extension. Remember new H1B will go under lottery again.
There is one bright side for you though, if you are SA or above, then come back with H1B or L1A after 1 year and file for EB1.
But before doing all this check with GIT with all your concerns. They might advice you better and if rumors are true then EB1 might be reserved for AD and above positions only in future (which is what it should be).
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 22 Aug 2014
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

It is a no-brain'er. You want to stay in US for more than 6 years go out of CTS after 2 yrs of work-ex. Look for a better opportunity that will sponsor ur VISA. Unless you have some family constraint, it's a donkey business to stay in CTS and live at the mercy of ur manager and GIT. Even financially you will be better to stay outside. If you work hard you should not be worried of getting laid off. Then why work hard for someone who only thinks in her own vested interest.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 18 Jul 2014
Topic: CTS- PERM - Sep 2013

Reading by all the history. It doesn't make sense to stick to CTS. I have been looking for a new job offer for long now for my own reasons. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do that due to L1 Visa. I applied for GC in 2013 and have PD of 11/15/2013. My H1B new will be effective Oct 1st 2014 and I will have 1 year 8 months before my 6 Year Max out will happen. I was hoping for I140 to happen first and then switch. But it seems stupid now to wait.
I hope it will be wise to switch this year. Any advice?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 23 Jun 2014
Topic: Suggestion on 2nd PERM

Need some suggestion.
Currently my company has filed PERM for me with a PD of Nov 2013. I don't see any update on my case yet and this is not one off case. There has been no update on PERM cases filled by my company. I have only 1 year and 6 month left in my Max-out period.

OPTION 1:Should I go for a new company who can file my GC within 6 month (I don't think anyone will file before that)? I will certainly choose a company who has a good ratio of PERMs getting approved.
OR
OPTION 2: I should stick to this company and wait for my I140 to get approved and then go for a switch?

Is Option 1 too much off a risk? Option 2 can happen as early as 2 month or it can go as bad as 1 year+. Any suggestions or experience to share.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 29 May 2014
Topic: CTS- PERM - Sep 2013

As per my understanding - DOL assigns different cases to various case officers, thus not all cases are adjudicated in sequence; CTS still have many associates with PERM filed in September waiting for a decision.
This could be one of the reason why we are seeing inconsistency. Neither we, nor our employer can control this. Hope this answers your question.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 28 May 2014
Topic: November 2013 PERM tracker

Well that's a little bit confusing. Not that I am happy for you, but I don't see any updates on the site - https://icert.doleta.gov/ for 5/27/2104. There have been no posting yet after 5/23/2014. Wonder if there was a holiday yesterday.

Did you get some kind of response from your employer?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 21 May 2014
Topic: November 2013 PERM tracker

Thanks a lot electricshock2 and Bikes11. That helps a lot.
I wish you both good luck on your case :)
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 21 May 2014
Topic: November 2013 PERM tracker

Is it a Hoax by my company to keep me intact in this company or it does happen?

My PD as notified to me by my company was 11/15/2013
but my application ID is A-13318-*

318 should be 11/14/2013. Isn't it? I searched most of the cases that are getting approved and this is what I see.

Maybe I am bit more paranoid because of this wait for PERM approval. But I want to clear the air. Any help?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 16 May 2014
Topic: November 2013 PERM tracker

I see one A-13318-# which is greater than my A-13318-#. My PD is 2013-11-15. Does that there are people who's PD is equal or greater than mine has been accepted.
Just getting anxious, and hoping my case doesn't go beyond the current average.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-140 Forum on 03 May 2014
Topic: I-140 Premium Processing (My story)

How did you get to know ur attorney name? I work in CTS and everything is handled by our Global Immi Team. I haven't got my approval on perm yet, which I am expecting to receive by June. I had asked my HR and they said they will not file I140 in premium processing. I want to go for some other company so would like to get my I140 asap. Any suggestions that u can provide.


Also, what if I apply for premium and then receive a RFE. The company HR might get to know about this then. Won't that create some kind of risk?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 07 Apr 2014
Topic: h1b extension beyond 7th year ..Please help

to kksah

This is something new I am reading - "Because of my old perm approval , I got one year extension on my h1 "
Was there any other exception, other than the fact that your old Perm was approved, you recieved a 1 yr ext?

I wish you get another year of extension. But, can you move out of America during this extension period?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 07 Apr 2014
Topic: November 2013 Perm Priority Date

Hi,
Starting this thread for Nov 2013 Perm Priority date. My Priority date is 11/15/2013. What I have read in this website, the average time to get a responce on Perm is 6 month. As my case will be completing 6 months this week, I am not seeing any positive vibes on getting the Perm approved this month. Can any one suggest what should be my expectation?

Also, what is the average time for I140 to get approved?
My L1 is expiring in January 2015, and I have only 6 month left after that for L1 Max out, so I am not sure if my company is going to process a L1 extension for me. Hoping to get the I140 approved by this year end.
I don't like this postI like this post