close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: saran111 (9 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm saran111 (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 25 Nov 2014
I have been a member since 04 Apr 2013
I have added 9 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 09 Apr 2013
saran111's Posts
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 09 Apr 2013
Topic: June 2012 DOL Audits for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

My assumption is Adds.

Definitely it is not possible any of us individual documents or company profile. As I gone thru few forum after seeing my denial notice and what i found was most of the cases is getting rejected just because the adds which is posted is not matching the profile or adds posted is not very clear (like not saying travel is require something like that). If our guys filed all jun application with one adds which has the unclear statement then they can reject all applications with single reason.

I'm not sure how many us of got denial notice, but if all jun cases denied then it is huge impact on our profit, they may not do anything for you.. but sure they will do something to stop leaning for profit.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 09 Apr 2013
Topic: June 2012 DOL Audits for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

I Agree your points. I mean to say if our PERM denial is arguable then company may go for it(and looks like system may allow to submit a new evidence also, not sure that is viable). However there could a chances of getting one year extension if they go for the appeal. Hope that would give us enough time to think about it (at least sale our house hold items, car, etc)
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 09 Apr 2013
Topic: June 2012 DOL Audits for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

In the same forum, they have mentioned the chances for refiling (LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE). If all of our denial on group basis with same / kind of reason then there could be a chances of refiling (if arguable).

As per my understanding, if we are going to appeal then we should file the H1 extension on premium process and get the extension before they make the decision on our PERM. In this case, we could have one year in hand to stay, suppose if our PERM denied again by BALCA then we can go for a new PERM, we may lose our PD in this case, but something good may happen.

Hope everything will go positively and get an approval for all denied PERM. Its all with our company who should take a decision before our associate move out of the country / another employer.

"There are no secrets in life, Just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface". We may get it in one or two weeks.

http://www.murthy.com/2010/12/31/after-denial-o...

Reconsideration by the DOL Certifying Officer

As explained, following denial of a PERM application, the employer may request reconsideration of the decision by the CO. This is essentially requesting that the individual who denied the case look at it again and reconsider the denial.

A request for reconsideration may be an employer's last chance to submit (limited) additional evidence for consideration. By electing to proceed directly to BALCA, this opportunity is waived. It is normally better, therefore, to request reconsideration by the CO, unless there are compelling strategic reasons to proceed differently.

The motion for reconsideration must be submitted in writing to the CO. The employer may not submit completely "new" evidence, but is allowed to submit: copies of documentation already submitted to DOL in response to a DOL request and/or submit documentation that existed at the time when the PERM application was filed and that the employer is required to maintain under PERM regulations. Alternatively, the employer may elect to proceed directly to an appeal with BALCA.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 09 Apr 2013
Topic: June 2012 DOL Audits for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

Something is better than nothing. So you got the mail from GIT to fill out your maxout, if so then that a great flash on the dark loop. Please keep post your updates.

Did anyone of your teammate / your account member have got approval on PERM?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 05 Apr 2013
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Even I'm also in same case, my max out is end of Jun, 2013. Don't worry nothing going to stop. They can go for the appeal if possible or you have three more months left from now, so you can think about filing PERM by other sponsor. I can understand how difficult moving out all stuff which we had for last 6 years...but it may be a time for another journey.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 04 Apr 2013
Topic: June 2012 DOL Audits for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

My PERM is denied today which was filed with EB2 on Jun 21, 2012. It went to audit and responded on time, but I didn't expect that it would deny.

My current visa is valid till end of JUN, 2013. Not yet know the reason for deny. Expecting to appeal once I know the reason. May be time come to end my 6 years life in US. Any options or suggestions
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 04 Apr 2013
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

I dont think so, since I've only two more months left on my visa, not thinking about other employer. But CTS can file it, its all time matter, will see.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 04 Apr 2013
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Yeah, once I know the reason for deny then may be go for appeal and H1 extn, will see.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 04 Apr 2013
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

My PERM is denied today which was filed with EB2 on Jun 21, 2012. It went to audit and responded on time, but I didn't expect that it would deny.

My current visa is valid till end of JUN, 2013. Not yet know the reason for deny. Expecting to appeal once I know the reason. May be time come to end my 6 years life in US. Any options or suggestions
I don't like this postI like this post