close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: lakes307 (3 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm lakes307 (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 16 Dec 2017
I have been a member since 28 Sep 2017
I have added 3 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 16 Dec 2017
lakes307's Posts
Posted in H-1B Forum on 16 Dec 2017
Topic: I797B visa stamping Vs Ead/ap

We applied for our H1/H4 extension in june.We received an RFE because we left for summer vacation to India on 17th june and they received the H1 extension petition on 20th june.According to RFE they will approve the H1 but not the extension of stay as we were out of country on the received date.Our lawyer replied to the RFE and requested them to give extension also, .but finally we recieved i797b.Since we have GC ead/Ap so we dont have to leave immediately.and my husband changed i9 to ead for now. My questions are:
1) should we go and get stamping done as soon as possible?
2) or should we wait here because we have GC ead/ap and we applied for ead/ap renewal as well and most probably we will be current in 2-3 months.(PD 31st dec 2008 and we got the notification of RFE too but did not receive the physical copy yet.Most probably it will be medical because our medicals are expired now).

Please suggest.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in I-485 Forum on 16 Dec 2017
Topic: PD dec 2008 and I797B

We applied for our H1/H4 extension in june.We received an RFE because we left for summer vacation to India on 17th june and they received the H1 extension petition on 20th june.According to RFE they will approve the H1 but not the extension of stay as we were out of country on the received date.Our lawyer replied to the RFE and requested them to give extension also, .but finally we recieved i797b.Since we have GC ead/Ap so we dont have to leave immediately.and my husband changed i9 to ead for now. My questions are:
1) should we go and get stamping done as soon as possible?
2) or should we wait here because we have GC ead/ap and we applied for ead/ap renewal as well and most probably we will be current in 2-3 months.(PD 31st dec 2008 and we got the notification of RFE too but did not receive the physical copy yet.Most probably it will be medical because our medicals are expired now).

Please suggest.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in H-1B Forum on 28 Sep 2017
Topic: H1b extension processing time - Nebraska

if your H1b get denied during 240 days extended period(i94 expired) then can you switch to your GC ead.

Got an RFE..dont know the reason yet. So wanted to know all the options available.

thanks
I don't like this postI like this post