close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: ceelogreen (3 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm ceelogreen (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 15 Jul 2012
I have been a member since 12 Jul 2012
I have added 3 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 15 Jul 2012
ceelogreen's Posts
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 15 Jul 2012
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Ur right.... to explain the statement "CTS has its own rules" in detail--> Those rules are actually trying to protect CTS from exposing compensation rule violations..eg. If a resource has more than 5 yrs exp before joining CTS and agrees for a salary from CTS which is less than the DOL mandates and if they try to apply his GC in EB2 then it will raise several doubts from USCIS.. in order to cover-up they have their own set of rules on top of USCIS rules.. hope u got the message...


USCIS EB2 qualifying criteria:

Majority will fall into these
US Masters or Equivalent with some prior experience or
5+ yrs of exp outside of current firm ....

So if CTS is their first company in their career then u know how this works...
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 15 Jul 2012
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

this conversion will not happen for almost 99% of the cases.... for the remaining 1 % this will become reality if the resource job duties changed significantly(at least 50% diff ...best is 80% diff) from the time his perm was filed in EB3. On an average this will take more than 5 yrs to come to this stage. but that too it depends on the several internal factors ( account growth,relationship with higher management etc.) I don't think waiting for this conversion will benefit anybody when PDs are moving at the current pace ( atleast for EB2)... I left CTS after checking every possibility for this conversion...
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 12 Jul 2012
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Ur question is not clear.... do u mean
1. Will CTS try to apply PERM in EB2 for those already applied in EB3 thru CTS? For this question the answer is NO.

2. Will CTS try to apply PERM in EB2 for those who had a PERM applied in EB3 thru a different employer? For this question I don't know. may be other members can help.
I don't like this postI like this post