close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: GCshit (7 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm GCshit (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 21 Jul 2015
I have been a member since 04 Apr 2013
I have added 7 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 21 Jul 2015
GCshit's Posts
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 21 Jul 2015
Topic: June 2012 DOL Audits for Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)

Looking at CTS PERMS getting approvals, I am taking this chance now. I requested to withdraw my current perm from June 2012/BALCA and file a new one. As in above case, I was warned that most likely withdrawing and refiling will result into audit and I am most likely to depart US after my current H1 extn expiration which is Mid-April next year. With my account managers acknowledgement of this risk and approval, they withdrew PERM has been filed now, so lets see if it gets approved or goes to audit.

If it goes to audit, them I have to depart US after curernt I-94 expiration as there will be no more extensions based on PERM pending for > 365 days.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 19 Feb 2015
Topic: 8th year H1 extn denied based on PERM Pending

Yes
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 19 Feb 2015
Topic: 8th year H1 extn denied based on PERM Pending

Unfortunately CTS does not share exact reason... Its more likely related to assignment/client letter. Client does not provide one, so SOW was shared.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 19 Feb 2015
Topic: 8th year H1 extn denied based on PERM Pending

Denial notice is yet to be received for exact reason of denial, but my guess is its not bcaz of PERM pending in BALCA. Few people have got 8th yr extn based on PERM pending in BALCA.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 19 Feb 2015
Topic: 8th year H1 extn denied based on PERM Pending

CTS..

If extn is applied in premium and decision comes before your current I-94 expiry, there is still an option to re-apply without having to go out of US.

didnt get your answer? Is it possible to to apply new non cap H1 from India based on Perm pending in this case?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 19 Feb 2015
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Hi experts,

My PERM was filed in June 2012, got audit, responded, then denied and now in BALCA. 7th year H1 extension was requested/given based on PERM Pending. It was stamped with I-94 date of 20-July-2014. 8th year H1 extn was requested in June 2014, got RFE in Oct 2014, responded in Nov 2014. There was no update until Feb-2015. Since 240 days after I-94 expiry was 28-Feb-2015, case was upgraded to Premium on 5-Feb-2015. Website shows denial decision on 17-Feb-2015. Denial notice is yet to be recieved.

With this, I know I need to go out of US ASAP since am out of status. Wanted to check what are my options now:

1. In this case, is there an option to apply for new H1b (non cap) from India since PERM is still Pending for 365 days (even though its in BALCA)?
2. If 1st option is not possible, I believe only option is to spend 1 year outside US and apply new H1B?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 19 Feb 2015
Topic: 8th year H1 extn denied based on PERM Pending

Hi experts,

My PERM was filed in June 2012, got audit, responded, then denied and now in BALCA. 7th year H1 extension was requested/given based on PERM Pending. It was stamped with I-94 date of 20-July-2014. 8th year H1 extn was requested in June 2014, got RFE in Oct 2014, responded in Nov 2014. There was no update until Feb-2015. Since 240 days after I-94 expiry was 28-Feb-2015, case was upgraded to Premium on 5-Feb-2015. Website shows denial decision on 17-Feb-2015. Denial notice is yet to be recieved.

With this, I know I need to go out of US ASAP since am out of status. Wanted to check what are my options now:

1. In this case, is there an option to apply for new H1b (non cap) from India since PERM is still Pending (even though its in BALCA)?
2. If 1st option is not possible, I believe only option is to spend 1 year outside US and apply new H1B?
I don't like this postI like this post