close
Do you like trackitt?
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for multiple tickers per page!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for right-to-left languages!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has support for loading content via an RSS feed!
  • jQuery News Ticker now has an optional fade effect between items!
  • New updates have been made to jQuery News Ticker! Check below for more details!
  • jQuery News Ticker is now compatible with jQuery 1.3.2! See below for further details and for latest download.
  • Further updates to jQuery News Ticker are coming soon!

Member Profile: Ctscts (7 posts)

Advertisement    
 
Hello, I'm Ctscts (report this user)
I am from India
I last logged in on 30 Apr 2014
I have been a member since 03 Dec 2012
I have added 7 posts in trackitt forums
I added my last post on 30 Apr 2014
Ctscts's Posts
Posted in H-1B Forum on 30 Apr 2014
Topic: H1b Extension Denied , I94 not expired

Hi Nikita.. am also from CTS and am in same boat.. what did you do after denial?
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 28 Apr 2014
Topic: CTS-7th yr extension Denied - Perm Pending

still waiting on denial reason.
GIT said, I can work till they communicate something to me. and GIT will asses the denial letter(which will take around 7-10 days to receive) and let me know the next steps.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 25 Apr 2014
Topic: CTS-7th yr extension Denied - Perm Pending

Hello all,
My 7th year extension got denied today after RFE.
My H1/I-94 expired on 04/19/2014. Perm is in audit with PD-01/18/2013.
I don't know the reason for denial yet, I guess GIT will get the denial letter by next week.

One thing is clear that I have leave the country, -
1. Is there any possibility that CTS will re-apply my 7th yr extension from offshore? is it even possible?
2. If my PERM is also gets denied, what are the options?
3. If PERM gets approved, will/can they apply H1B in non-exempt quota?

I have also applied for H1b transfer thru a consultancy, but the application received by USCIS after my I-94 expiry (4/21).
1. Is there any possibility of approval of this application?
2. if it gets approved, can I continue my stay here in US?

TIA,
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 05 Mar 2014
Topic: CTS-7th yr extension RFE received PERM in Audit

Thanks veepaka!
Any Idea How much time it would take for a decision by USCIS, after I reply my RFE?

My Extension was submitted sometime around End of January, and I got the RFE with in 35 days. I was thinking regular process would take minimum 3-6 months.
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 05 Mar 2014
Topic: CTS-7th yr extension RFE received PERM in Audit

Hello all,
PD- 01/19/13
Maxout- 04/17/14

My H1B was applied on basis of PERM 365 days pending and I got RFE today. I don't know the reasons for RFE yet.
I have till May 25 to reply the RFE.
What are options I have?
- Can I try to join a new employer based on my PERM pending? as am form CTS I don't have any documentation to show that my PERM is pending
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 08 Oct 2013
Topic: PERM is in audit when should I apply for H1 ext?

Hello All,

Employer-CTS
PD- 19-Jan-2013
Audit- in July'13 - replied in Aug'13 and waiting :(
Maxout- 01-Apr-14

If I have to apply for H1 extension based on my PERM pending .. Do I need to wait till 19-Jan-2014?
Even If I apply before that, I will be getting my new h1 starting from 02-Apr-2014 right?


TIA,
I don't like this postI like this post
Posted in Atlanta PERM Forum on 03 Dec 2012
Topic: PERM application for CTS (Cognizant) employees

Hi..
Am new to the forum, please help me on my situation-

1. am employed with CTS ( designated "M"), and my max-out is 30-Apr-2014. I have submitted my docs to GIT (in Aug 2012) and nothing happened after that.
2. Now I have an offer with a small company and they are ready to file immediately ( probably they start in JAN 2013)

what is the best thing to do-
Should I wait for GIT to do something before max-out? or join other small company to start my GC process?

Thanks in advance
I don't like this postI like this post